When you place an order for THE SCHOOL OF KILLER IMPRESSIONS you are confirming you would like to purchase a self-guided course that includes the following:
5 Modules - each module contains video lessons and worksheets.
- MODULE 1 - Foundation Strategy
- MODULE 2 - Branding Strategy
- MODULE 3 - Sales Strategy
- MODULE 4 - Marketing Strategy
- MODULE 5 - Content Strategy
- 8 Replays of the 2019 Live Course's Office Hours Q&A Calls
- A Replay of the Bonus Training "Video Content 101 Q&A with Alex"
- Lifetime Access (Once full payment is received)
- Unlimited Customer Service for technical problems (by contacting email@example.com)
- A Certificate of Completion
The course is 100% online, gives student unlimited replays of the lessons, and gives student lifetime access to the course (once full payment is received). The course is a self-guided course based on the 2019 live course. As it is no longer live, we have discounted the 2019 price by 50%. By purchasing the product, student understands that there are no live elements that come with their purchase.
We reserve the right to decline or cancel your order, or any part of your order at any time.
- Immediately after purchase, student will be sent the official TSOKI contract. Once this contract is signed, student will get access to the full material.
- When the student enrolls, their payment is final (except if 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is requested; see below). This means that it is non-refundable, 100% non-transferable and gives them access to The School of Killer Impressions, as described above, immediately after their purchase.
- If a payment plan was chosen instead of paying in full, the student is legally responsible to pay the full amount in 4 monthly installments from the first day of purchasing.
- If, for any reason this is not the case, student’s course access will immediately be revoked and they won’t get access to any past or future assets until full payment occurs.
- We are not responsible if student misses out on the course's lifetime access clause due to a delinquent payment.
- Testimonial results on all marketing materials are individual to each person, due to the fact that everyone has different businesses, audiences, situations, and work ethics. Due to this, Beadon International LLC cannot guarantee the same results.
- Customer Service will only be available to people who purchase the course from Beadon International LLC (not from unauthorized websites)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will only be available to people who purchase the course from Beadon International LLC (not from unauthorized websites)
This online course is nonrefundable & nontransferable. However, Beadon International LLC has a 30-Day money back guarantee with the following terms: The School of Killer Impressions was created for dedicated people who are committed to putting in the hard work to make their business a profitable success. Because of that, the money-back-guarantee is only available to those who complete 100% of the course and it's exercises. This ensures that student has actually done the work, and that they are not just chickening out. If they finish 100% of each module’s “Ready-To-Go Worksheets", and still feel the course isn't for them, we’ll happily give them a 100% refund.
In order to qualify for this, students MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from their date of purchase asking to initiate the refund process. If the student emails email@example.com with a refund request after 30 days from their purchase date, the course is 100% nonrefundable no matter the circumstances.
The 30-Day money back guarantee process entails:
Student requesting refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (within 30 days of their purchase)
Student sending in any and all completed worksheets from the course
Team Beadon reviewing the worksheets for completion
Team Beadon granting the refund
As part of the registration process, all users must define a username, provide a valid email address and create a password. It is the responsibility of the registered user to ensure that every effort is made to keep the registration details secure and not to disclose them to anyone. Usernames cannot be transferred and registered users must not permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than themselves to use their username and password for the purchase of items.
It is the responsibility of the registered user to keep the username, password and contact details up-to-date.
All assets will become available immediately after purchase and once the student signs the TSOKI contract; occasionally, unknown or technical reasons may result in a delay to customers being able to get assets. In this case, know that everything promised above *will* ultimately be delivered. Beadon International LLC will make all reasonable endeavors to resolve any technical or unknown issues as quickly as possible.
Prices quoted on the site are inclusive of VAT and represent the price that will be charged to the registered user’s credit or debit card at point of sale.
Subscribers are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and internet service necessary for use of The School of Killer Impressions.
For More Information
Alex Beadon is always looking to improve her programs, and welcomes feedback. If you would like to provide feedback or file a complaint regarding The School of Killer Impressions, please email email@example.com. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner.
All items purchased are for the sole use of the registered user or subscriber (individual or organizational) as the case may be, and are for private and domestic use only. The registered user undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast any items purchased from Beadon Intl, LLC.
Beadon International, LLC
Privacy and Data Collection Document